Wetransfer is a cloud-based file transfer service that allows you to send both tiny and large files.
Wetransfer offers a free service that allows users to transmit up to two gigabytes of data, as well as a premium version known as wetransfer + that allows customers to send up to 20 gigabytes of data. Users may now add passwords to files using Wetransfer Plus.
Collect by WeTransfer is a mobile app for iOS and Android that can be used to transfer files from your mobile device.
Unlike the desktop version, which has a ton of fantastic capabilities, the app is limited in what it can do.
This limited purpose app isn’t worthless; there are some incredible things you can do with it. Here are a few of the fantastic features you can find on the Wetransfer app.
The Advantages Of Wetransfer’s Collect App
- You can store your links and other fantastic things you find on the web or throughout the app by adding photographs, movies, files, and whatever else you choose.
- To visualize your thoughts, organize all of your products into attractive boards.
- No registration is necessary to share boards with others.
- Invite people to interact on boards so everyone is on the same page. You can save, organize, and share for free with Collect, which allows you to backup and sync all of your boards and information across all of your devices.
If you want more capabilities, the “We Transfer Plus” package includes the option to transmit up to 20GB at a time, as well as the ability to store up to 100GB and create a password to safeguard your data.
to find out more and download the app on your iOS or Android device CLICK HERE
Login to Wetransfer
Wetransfer is one of the most straightforward ways to distribute files. Users can freely share up to 2GB of data.
The steps to log in to Wetransfer are as follows:
- please go to the official website wetransfer.com
- The “I Accept” option will appear. simply click on it
- After selecting “I Accept,” you may begin uploading your files and taking advantage of the service.
Wetransfer pro has bigger file transfers, more storage space, an address book, and the option to password-protect files.
The software interfaces with social networking networks like Facebook, Twitter, and others, allowing users to exchange files across them.
You may transmit up to 20 GB of data in one go with WeTransfer Pro. And it has a storage capacity of 1 TB.
Wetransfer Pro’s Features
- Users may trace downloads to see when a file is downloaded and who is responsible for each click.
- You have the ability to amend transfers, for example. Have you received the incorrect version? I completely forgot to include someone. This mistake may be changed with a single click.
- Users may choose how long transfers are accessible with Pro. Give folks a certain amount of time to download your files or make sure they stay around indefinitely—the choice is yours.
- With a personalized web page and matching branded emails, you can leave a lasting impression.
- Users may add a password to each transfer and use two-factor authentication to safeguard their accounts.
Pricing for Wetransfer Pro
A monthly subscription of $12 is needed for the pro edition of the wetransfer tool, while an annual subscription charges $120.
How To Use Wetransfer To Transfer Files
- Because you already have a profile, all you need to do now is go to the home page and begin the transfer. The add files are located on the left-hand side of the website. You may also start your upload by dragging and dropping files into the browser.
- Then, input the email address of the person you wish to send the file to, as well as your own and an optional note. You can send the file to the address as soon as it is uploaded.
- WeTransfer, on the other hand, may provide you with a download link. Simply click the three dots symbol to reveal the option to obtain a transfer link.
- WeTransfer will ask you to validate your email address before sending the file. An email with a six-digit code will be sent to the address you provided. The code is good for 60 minutes until it expires, after which it becomes invalid. You may always request a fresh code if you don’t manage to input it in time. You may also skip this step if you register a WeTransfer account.
After sending data through WeTransfer’s email option, you’ll receive two emails. The first email message confirms that your file transfer was sent, and the second email message arrives after the receiver downloads the file you sent. Before being completely removed, the file(s) are available for download for 7 days.
Anyone with the URL can save and read your content; you can also choose to encryption key the file, which is only possible with WeTransfer Pro.
What Is The Best Way To Download Files From Wetransfer?
You may download through Wetransfer in one of two ways: by email or by clicking on a download link.
You will be taken to WeTransfer’s recipient page in both cases, where you will see a download option. All you have to do now is click that button, and the file will begin to download. Then just sit back and wait for your file to finish downloading.
By default, the file download link is available for seven days. If the user has a WeTransfer Pro account, you may create a custom time restriction or opt to keep the files available permanently.
Whether the user has a Wetransfer pro account or a free account, the file’s deletion date will be visible on the download page in both cases.
According to WeTransfer, data is automatically erased from the company’s servers after a file reaches its expiration date, and there is no way to retrieve files that have passed their expiration date.
Thanks for reading