Hightail, formerly known as YouSendIt, is a cloud service that allows users to transmit, preview, receive, digitally sign, and synchronize data.
The program allows you to transmit and receive files, images, and music files, as well as examine and stream multimedia materials that have been shared with you.
Hightail may be accessed through the web, a desktop client, mobile devices, or a Hightail plugin embedded into corporate applications.
Users submit files to the hightail server, and receivers receive an email with a link to download the material.
Users can also utilize an online system to build and manage file folders, or construct desktop folders that have access to internet storage.
The service is also available on Windows and macOS desktop programs, as well as iOS and Android mobile apps.
Users may transmit files from within corporate apps like Microsoft Outlook and Yahoo! Mail, as well as Google Docs, using Hightail’s plugins.
Users may digitally sign papers using a touch-screen or a mouse.
Files transferred using Hightail are encrypted during transmission and saved on individual devices or servers, and the service features a pay-per-use security option.
The hightail service offers a free service with 2GB of storage as well as a subscription service with limitless storage and other features. to find out about the costs CLICK HERE.
Almost 40 million registered customers utilize the program, which is available in over 200 countries.
ALSO READ: What is Slack and How You Can Use It
The Hightail App’s Features
- Anyone may access data saved in your Google Drive, Dropbox, or Microsoft OneDrive account.
- Hightail Spaces allows you to preview files that have been emailed to you or shared with you.
- Users may trace sent and received messages as well as upload, receive, and exchange huge files.
- Users can use an access code to safeguard their material.
- You may upload and share your work with anyone, and they won’t even need an account to view it.
- Content may be accessed with a single click, and downloads are quick.
- Users receive real-time email notifications when files are delivered or are available for download.
- Hightail can synchronize your files to cloud storage and can be integrated with OpenText Media management.
- You can link with other applications via Zapier, which allows you to share your content with hightail using the apps you currently use.
To learn more about these amazing features CLICK HERE
What Is The Best Way To Upload Files To Hightail?
- Visit the official website
- At the top of the screen, click Login, then enter the relevant information in the blank areas from your dashboard.
- Click on send at the top of the page to go to the send files page, where you can type in the email addresses of the people to whom you’re sending the file, as well as the subject of the message in the subject box and a message in the Message box (this is optional).
- You can then attach files to the message by uploading them from your computer or selecting them from your hightail folder.
- You can choose an expiration date for the file you’re sending; if you check the box, the file will become inaccessible; if you click Send, the files will be transferred.
Once the files have been received, you will be given a URL with which you may share your files or papers with others by sharing them on any platform of your choice. Anyone with this link has access to the file or document you sent until it expires.
Thanks for reading.