Truecaller is a smartphone application for Android that includes caller identification, call blocking, flash messaging, and call recording.
You may use the internet to Chat and Voice. Users must register with the service by providing a normal cellular phone number. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
By filtering out telemarketers, robocalls, and other undesirable interruptions, you can swiftly manage all of your calls and texts.
This software uses a worldwide telephone directory to identify the caller’s ID.
Features Of Truecaller
- Even before they call, you can see who is calling.
- On Truecaller, you may use voice calling to chat to your pals for free.
- Google Drive is a great place to save your call history, contacts, messages, and settings.
- Anyone phoning you will be identified by the world’s greatest Caller ID.
- Block telemarketers, robocallers, scammers, fraud, and sales calls and SMS – Identify and automatically block telemarketers, robocallers, scammers, fraud, and sales calls.
- Blocking countries, similar digit sequences, and other advanced settings are available.
- Real-time spam reporting by the community
- Spam and telemarketing SMS are automatically blocked.
- Sort your SMS into three categories: personal, other, and spam.
- For urgent messages, use Flash messaging.
- In Group Chat, you may chat for free with your friends and family.
- Every unknown SMS is automatically identified
- Show the number of times a specific phone number has been reported as spam.
- From the Truecaller app, users can Tweet and follow others on Twitter.
It also has three additional fantastic characteristics. SMS Translate, Schedule SMS, and Call Reason
The caller will be able to express the reason for the call more easily using the call Reason feature.
It will assist the call recipient in determining what the call is about, as well as if the call is personal, business, or urgent.
This feature adds to the platform’s Caller ID functionality by allowing users to leave a message on their outgoing calls.
Users will be able to plan a message reminder for any event, meeting, or groceries they need to pick up at the end of the day using the Schedule SMS function.
Users may schedule SMS by tapping the icon when messaging and selecting the day and time.
The message will be sent at the specified time, and people will be able to see it scheduled in the conversation at all times.
To help customers overcome language obstacles, Truecaller’s SMS Translate function will allow them to instantaneously translate the content of their messages without leaving the app.
Both SMS and instant messaging will be supported by this functionality (IM).
If a foreign language is used on the message screen, the app will automatically recognize it and display whether a translation is available.
Google’s ML Kit will power this functionality, and all messages will be analyzed locally on the phone.
Before translation begins, language packs will be downloaded to the device.
Users will be able to download more languages to use offline, whenever and wherever they like.
How To Download Truecaller
Truecaller weeds away the undesirable and connects you with the ones who really matter. You’ll want to download it to make your communication secure and efficient since it is based on a community-based spam list that is updated by millions of people across the world.
If that seems like the kind of contact software you’re searching for, here’s how to get TrueCaller on your iPhone or Android device.
TrueCaller is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones, so all you have to do is go to the relevant app store for your device.
Truecaller is free to download, but a paid membership removes adverts and enables additional features like knowing who has visited your profile.
A monthly subscription costs $4.99. If you pay on a yearly basis, the total cost drops to $29.99, thereby halving the entire cost.
After you’ve downloaded True Caller to your phone, you’ll be able to effortlessly log in using your Gmail, Facebook, or Microsoft account.
During the installation procedure, the software asks for your permission to upload your phonebook to their servers.
You may search for relevant contact information from your Truecaller database by phone number or name once you’ve signed up.
By giving a phone number, you may also search for the related contact name for free.
However, if you want to locate a phone number linked with a name, you’ll need to pay for a premium membership and ask the individual for that number.
Thanks for reading