If you’re new to Amazon Music or if you’ve been using it for a long, here are several cool things you may not have known about.
Over time, the music streaming business has gotten increasingly intense. Spotify and Apple Music have been competing for premium users.
Amazon’s own product, especially if you’re a Prime member, is an interesting option.
1} Download Music To Listen To While You’re Not Connected To The Internet.
Although the appearance – based differs depending on whether you’re using an iOS or Android smartphone, the process is the same for all.
Only Amazon Music Unlimited users will be able to hear songs or albums that aren’t accessible anywhere else.
Locate the music you wish to download, hit the arrow icon next to it, and then select download.
Android users may also pick Download by pressing down on the track.
By hitting the ellipsis icon on the album image and selecting Download, you may download whole albums and playlists.
You may also long-press on the album image and select Download. You may even download a song directly from the music player by selecting Download from the ellipsis symbol.
On a mobile device, go to Settings > Download Audio Quality to modify your download settings.
You may choose to download just over Wi-Fi, or choose between normal files for the highest quality and compressed ones for space savings.
You may download music to your computer using the desktop app by hitting the arrow button next to any albums or playlists, then choosing Download.
There will be a Download option next to each track for individual songs.
Another option is to right-click and drag a selection to the Download area on the right-hand side panel.
By selecting your account name in the desktop app, you may alter your download settings. Go to Preferences > Advanced and choose Download Settings from the drop-down menu.
You may then choose between high-resolution files and compressed ones to conserve space.
How To Play Music Offline
2} Change The Frequency To Save Data.
When streaming over a cellular connection, the Amazon Music Unlimited mobile applications allow you customize the audio quality of your tracks.
So you may either reduce data usage at the risk of your hearing or increase audio quality if your data subscription can handle it.
You may change the streaming quality and lower the amount of bandwidth utilized by Amazon music regardless of the platform you’re using to listen to it.
When listening on 4G LTE or if your ISP imposes a monthly data restriction, this is a must-know tip.
Click your account picture in the top-right corner of the desktop app, then Settings > Playback > Audio Quality.
Tap the tool icon in the upper corner of the mobile applications, then select Music Settings > Streaming Quality.
For Wi-Fi streaming, pick between Best and Standard, and for mobile streaming, choose between Best, Standard, and Data Saver.
Of course, you could synchronize your playlists over Wi-Fi before leaving the home to avoid having to use data on the move.
3} Sing Along With The Lyrics
4} Forever Save Your Music
On Android, you can access the music shop by holding down on an album or artist and selecting the Shop option from the pop-up menu.
Personal tracks may be purchased by tapping the ellipsis next to them and selecting Shop. You may also explore the shop by selecting Store from the settings icon in the upper right corner of the app.
You may then explore by genre, best sellers, new releases, or suggestions.
Users of the desktop app may navigate to specific albums, playlists, and songs by clicking on the Store tab in the app’s top menu.
Use the ellipsis icon to pick Download for albums and playlists. To begin downloading music, click the download icon next to the tracks you wish to download.
All buys you make will be stored to the My Music section in the desktop and mobile applications, and these songs will be kept even if your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription is cancelled.
If you like your online downloads to be more permanent, this is an option to explore.
5} Find Out What Your Favorite Music Is
- Music Dedicated to You: You may browse down the Home page (web app and mobile) to uncover a list of music Amazon has selected for you based on your previous sound experience.
- New Tracks may be found by going to Find > New Releases. You may filter by genre to locate all recently released songs, albums, and playlists. Once a day, check this to ensure you don’t miss any fascinating new songs.
- Relevant: Scroll down to the bottom of any artist’s page for related information and song attribution. It may be used on any device.
- Best Rankings: Amazon maintains a constantly changing list of the most popular playlists and songs. They might be themed by holiday (Thanksgiving or Harvest, for instance) or by historical period (such as “Top Songs this Weekend”).
- Stations and Playlists: The finest music discovery tools are stations and playlists. Go to your Libary and scroll down to Made for You to get customised playlists. Artist broadcasts may be found by going to Find > Stations and entering in the name of the artist you want to hear about.
6} To Name A Song, Ask Alexa
7} Keeping Things Straight
Most of us like screaming and singing about the filthy things, but you may have children or wish to keep things clean during a family event.
You may block profane words on Amazon Music. Go to Settings on Android and check the box next to Block Explicit Songs. You’re ready to rock the fork out when you confirm in the pop-up.
On iOS, go to Settings > Music > Block Explicit Songs and turn it on.
When you’re using Amazon Music on the website, go to your profile, choose Block Explicit Songs, and then confirm by clicking Block.
8} Set A Timer For Sleep
One can set the music to your dreams without allowing your smartphone run all day with a sleep timer for your music. It might be relaxing to drift off to your favorite music. Set a sleep timer if you don’t want the music to play all night.
On Android, press the gear symbol in the upper left corner of the Browse tab, then select Sleep Timer.
Go to the Browse tab on iOS, press the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, then select Settings and Sleep Timer.
Choose a delay of 10, 20, 30, or 60 minutes, and your phone will cease playback when the timer expires.
9} Other Users Can Listen To Your Music
11} Specialized Plans To Meet Your Needs
- The Family Plan is the most cost-effective option to subscribe to Music Unlimited. It costs $14.99 each month, but unless you can get 5 other people to divide the cost, you’ll just have to pay $2.50 per month.
- The Individual Device subscription is for consumers who just wish to utilize a single Echo device to stream Music Unlimited, and it costs $3.99 per month.
- The Student package, which costs $0.99 per month and is available to students who can verify registration at an appropriate educational establishment, is a special discount for students who can prove enrollment at an eligible academic institution.
- The Yearly plan offers Prime members a discount if they pay for a year in advance, which works out to around $6.58 each month.