SHAREit: is a cross-platform application for Android, iOS, PC, and Mac. shareit app enables you to transfer video, music, files, and applications starting with one device then onto the next. This app helps in transferring app for android, ios and also laptop which allows you to transfer video and photos, media files, contacts, apps and documents from a particular device to another with comfort.
shareit can be used in transferring a large number of files with ease and this can also be done without the use of the mobile network.
SHAREit app is owned by Smart Media4U Technology Pte. Ltd. which is a global technology company in Singapore, The company also produces a number of other apps such as SHAREit Lite, PLAYit, LOCKit, LISTENit, CLEANit, CLONEit and S-Player, which is compatible with various smartphone platforms. shareit allow users to share files between devices directly.
SHAREit, an excellent sharing app with fast cross-platform transfer speed & free online feeds including movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. shareit also added a powerful media player, which helps you manage & enjoy your own videos and music.
This app is much secured, it has a perfect speed which is faster than that of Bluetooth and NFC. This is one of the easy means of not making use of Bluetooth, NFC or USB device. You can make use of this app on your Smartphone, tablet also computer.
shareit has a simple and basic interface. The whole app setup is simple especially on PC and macOS but on Android and iOS, it is very cluttered.
The setup can be less straightforward than you would initially think though. Setting up an Android-to-iOS connection involves creating a hotspot from your Android device that the iOS device can latch on to – and once you’ve done that, then you can send the file over.
Shareit is completely free to use on Windows, macOS and Android, which is definitely one of the major plus points about the service. There are free and paid-for versions on iOS, with the premium app removing the ads and costing you $2.99 or £2.99. Apart from the ad removal, there’s no change in functionality.
shareit also offers its users a range of digital entertainment from videos, music, films, GIF, meme, etc. within its app by collaborating with partners.
shareit is used by 1.8 billion users worldwide, support 45 languages, and is available in over 200 countries and regions worldwide.
check out the official website.
- on shareit, you can transfer all types of files photos, videos, music, installed apps and any other files without any file size limits. it is also faster than Bluetooth, the highest speed goes up to 20M/s. Transfer files without losing quality.
- there are video and music playback options built right into, Shareit Excellent Video Player Support almost all formats, give you a smooth playing experience, Other extras include galleries of GIFs, wallpapers and other material.
- shareit also has amazing features like a Pre-integrated video player to stream in HD (supports all video format. Infinite Online Videos HD & Selective, Offline watching, Continuously updated
- the shareit app has an Elegant Music Player, a Powerful equalizer that provides immersive experiences for you, you can also personalize by downloading GIF, Wallpapers and Stickers.
How to download the shareit app for android
- Go to “Settings” > “Security” > “Device Administration”.
- Toggle on “Unknown Sources”
- . (Requires minimum Android 4.0)
- Go to download manager and open the downloaded APK file.
- Tap on ‘Install’ to provide the necessary permissions required to install the app on your device.
How to download the shareit app for PC
How to download the SHAREit app for iOS
How to transfer files on all your devices using shareit
How to send files on the shareit app
How to send files from Android to iOS using the shareit app
- Launch shareit on your Android device.’
- On the main page of the app, tap on the Send button.’
- Now, select the files/apps/songs/videos that you want to send through shareit
- Tap on the Send button after you select the files.
- If your Wi-Fi/Bluetooth is not enabled then the app will ask you to enable it. Now the app will
- start searching for the nearby device, but since the device is an iOS device,
- Tap on Connect to iOS/WP.
- Now, the app will create a network using Personal Hotspot.
- On your iOS device, join the newly created hotspot network.
- Once the iOS device is connected, you will see that the device’s avatar will now appear on the Radar.
- Tap on the avatar and files will now begin to send.
How To Receive Files on shareit
Receive an iOS file on shareit
thank you for reading.