Horizon Outlet’s Horizon Gold credit card is a store card. It comes with a simple application process for a $500 credit line, but it can only be used at the Horizon Outlet.
The Horizon Outlet store is an online megastore that offers a variety of shopping options, including;
Home items include kitchen and bath supplies, decor, and appliances, as well as Auto Supplies, Pet Supplies, Toys, Books, Apparel, jewellery, accessories, and footwear.
Horizon Gold Credit Card is a credit card that allows people with bad credit to start rebuilding their credit.
Horizon credit cards can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted, and they are protected by 24/7 fraud monitoring, so you can rest assured that your account and purchases are safe.
Horizon’s credit card suite has a card for almost everyone, whether you like cash back, low rates, or just a simple reliable card. Furthermore, as a benefit of credit union membership.
They have low credit card fees and annual percentage rates (APRs), allowing you to keep more money in your pocket each month.
It also helps you build credit and provides benefits such as roadside assistance, prescription drug discounts, and access to My Legal Assistance.
The Horizon credit card requires enrollment in the company’s membership benefits plan, which costs $24.95 per month and is required for the card to remain active.
The annual fee of $24.95 for benefits plan membership will be deducted from your account on a monthly basis.
Features Of Horizon Gold Credit Card
- They charge low credit card fees and have low annual percentage rates
- It also includes a $500 credit limit
- A lightning-fast online application
- No credit check
- It also aids in the development of your credit scores and provides advantages.
- You can be confident that your account and purchases are safe because they are monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- There are no job requirements or documentation.
- It reports your credit to the significant credit department, which is an added benefit for you to quickly build your bad credit.
Cardholders can also access their credit report at any time by visiting Horizon’s membership services website at www.memberbenefitsacces.com.
Horizon Credit Card Rates And Fees
First and foremost, a $24.95 membership fee is required. All cardholders are automatically enrolled in this membership plan and must provide banking information for monthly auto-debiting.
It also has a $5 one-time activation fee, a $20 late payment fee, and a $25 NSF check fee.
The minimum monthly Horizon credit card payment is 10% of the account balance, or $25, whichever is greater. If your balance is less than $25, you must pay the entire balance.
You will be charged $2.50 for delivery signature verification and $2 for residential delivery.
When you first open your Horizon Gold account, you will be charged a $5 activation fee as an account validation fee.
I recommend the Horizon Gold Credit Card to those who want to build credit but don’t want their credit or employment checked.
If you still have questions about the Horizon Gold Credit Card, you can read this article on other credit cards. secured credit cards.
How To Apply For The Horizon Gold Card
- Visit the official Horizon Gold card website.
- To proceed, click the Apply Now Tab on the page.
- In a new tab, a redirection page will appear.
- You provide the necessary documents, such as your Social Security number, address, and annual income.
- Check to see if the information is correct before submitting your application.
You can activate your Horizon gold card online using the official webpage –www.thehorizonoutlet.com.
Rewards You Get For Activating Your Horizon Gold Credit Card.
After activating your Horizon Gold Card, you will receive valuable rewards.
They provide benefits such as towing services, allowing you to make up to three service calls or towing requests of up to 15 miles or more for as little as $50. Any additional mileage is at your own expense.
Offers that also include customer service via an online contact form or a live visit to answer all of your questions.
They provide a Privacy Protection Plan that includes a free credit report that allows you to see exactly what the authorities have on file for you in terms of financial behaviour.
ALSO READ: Green-Dot-Unlimited-Account
How To Activate Your Horizon Gold Card
- Visit www.thehorizonoutlet.com
- Cards should be selected.
- Then select Activate-Cards-Magnetic.
- Then you enter your Horizon Gold Card Number as well as your six-digit security pin number.
- Now, select Cards-Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you will be notified that your Horizon Gold Card has been activated.
You can also use the Horizon Gold Card Customer Care Number to Activate the Card all you have to do is follow the steps listed below:
- Dial 1-800-251-6144 to activate the card by phone.
- You tell the Horizon Gold Card Customer Care representatives that you want to activate the card once you receive it.
- You will be asked to provide personal information such as your name and address.
- The next step is to enter your card information, such as your Horizon Gold Card number, CVV code, and card type.
- When your card is activated, you will be notified.
Thanks for Reading.