PayPal is an e-commerce company operating on online transactions system that allows you to pay for items using a secure internet account.
The company offers users the ability to link their PayPal accounts to their own bank accounts, making transfers and payments more efficient than money orders or checks.
An Advanced series of security advancements helped PayPal remain a respected company in terms of identity theft prevention.
The company execute superior anti-phishing and anti-hacking measures and it developed a portable key device that requires manual activation before a transfer from a PayPal account is processed.
PayPal allows users to contest and request a refund in transactions where they have been misled or cheated.
PayPal offers a type of limited protection for sellers and includes a system that deactivates accounts when suspicious or excessive activity is observed.
The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, sales sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
Through PayPal, users can send or receive payments for online auctions on websites like eBay, purchase or sell goods and services, or donate money or receive donations.
It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to use the company’s services.
users can set currency conversion option in account settings.
PayPal Credit offers shoppers access to an instant online revolving line of credit at thousands of vendors that accept PayPal, subject to credit approval.
consumers can use PayPal Credit to fund transactions virtually anywhere PayPal is accepted.
The PayPal app is available online or at the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
PayPal has a mobile app for iOS and Android that allows users to search for local shops and restaurants that accept PayPal payments, order ahead at participating venues, and access their PayPal Credit accounts.
PayPal is available in more than 200 countries/regions.
Apple allows PayPal as a mode of payment for Apple Store, Apple Music, iTunes, and Apple Books.
A user account tied to a security key has a modified login process. Account-holders enter their login ID and password as normal but are then prompted to enter a six-digit code provided by a credit card sized hardware security key or a text message sent to the account holder’s mobile phone.
For convenience, users may append the code generated by the hardware key to their password in the login screen. This way they are not prompted for it on another page.
the new PayPal App is a simple and secure way to get paid back, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, check PayPal activity, choose currencies to send around the world and more.
some of the new features include:
- to buy, you can simply scan the QR code to pay securely with your PayPal app.
- Whatever you’re selling now, you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
- When funded by a bank account or balance, it’s free and secure to send money or ask for it back from friends and family in the US.
- Request money quickly and securely from friends or family with just a few taps.
- keep on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with instant push notifications you never have to miss a thing.
- Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your account with PayPal.
- Shop in-store, online or everywhere Mastercard is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
- You can be sure PayPal will help keep your financial information secure with encryption, and fraud detection 24/7.
Not all features may be available in your region.
How Create a PayPal Business Account
creating a PayPal business account is totally free to create.
it can used to send send and receive money in any country, You can access your PayPal business account on any web application.
I would be showing you the steps to open the account for free. Before you begin, you have to make sure you have an email address.
- open your web browser
- visit this web address www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection
- Select the Business Account option on the form that would be provided for you.
- Make sure that you are not using any VPN as it would affect the nationality that the site would be displayed in. when the site loads, find the Sign-Up button at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- fill the form that would be presented to you. This form would ask for information like your country, first name, last name, email address, and you can also create your password on this form.
- when you are done click on next, follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to verify your mobile number and set your account up in no time.
How to Open a Personal PayPal Account
To open a Personal account, you need to provide your first and last name, address, phone number, and email address.
for security reasons, you’ll create a password for your new account and select 2 security questions.
After you sign up for an account, you can start receiving money right away. If you’d like to send money to family and friends, simply add a payment method, like a debit or credit card, or a bank account.
ALSO READ: apple-iCloud-iCloud-email-iCloud-sign-up
PayPal Sign In
- open any web browser you can use on your device.
- CLICK HERE to visit the official website
- you will need to enter your email address or mobile number of the account
- type in your password and click on login then you are good to go.
How to add credit card to your PayPal account
- Go to your Wallet page.
- Click Link a credit card.
- type in the required details and follow the on-screen instructions.
you may be asked to confirm the card, If you see a confirm credit card link in the card details section of your PayPal Wallet, you’ll need to confirm your card before you can use it with PayPal.
If you don’t see this link, you can begin using your card right away.
thanks for reading
ALSO READ: pinterest-pinterest-app-pinterest-sign-up