Coinbase is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to purchase, manage, and trade cryptocurrencies in a simple and safe manner.
Coinbase’s simple, user-friendly app and online platform allow you to purchase, store, and trade cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, and many more in a secure manner.
It is a fully regulated and licensed cryptocurrency exchange that services all states in the United States except Hawaii, and was created in 2012.
a built-in commerce system that allows companies to add Crypto Currency gateways into their websites for visitors to select from.
It also includes interactive graphics that allow you to slice data at numerous locations and examine trends over time.
Coinbase has over 25 cryptocurrencies available for investment, trading, and staking.
You can also use your Android or iOS device to access the platform.
With the coinbase app, you can easily and safely buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
You can own your own cryptocurrency in an instant if you have a bank account or a debit card.
The app keeps you up to date on updates and new features that will help you build your knowledge and portfolio, such as automatic buys and price alerts.
You’ll be able to keep track of your cryptocurrency.
A clear, user-friendly dashboard allows you to see prices and the value of your assets at any time of day, from any location, via our website or mobile app.
Over 98 per cent of cryptocurrency is securely stored offline, and the remainder is safeguarded by industry-leading online security.
Your account is also subject to the same stringent security measures, such as multi-stage verification and bank-level security.
You can also use a passcode to lock the app or remotely disable your phone’s access to the app if it is lost or stolen.
Whether you’re new to cryptocurrency or a seasoned pro, Coinbase has everything you need to build your crypto portfolio.
In comparison to other crypto wallets, coinbase has a simple interface.
It has a simple registration process as well as a quick verification process.
You can see how each coin is doing and the trends in order of charts from the home tab.
A banner above your portfolio balance contains a Buy crypto button, where you can enter a dollar amount and place market orders for any cryptocurrency Coinbase offers.
This button also allows you to sell or convert your cryptocurrency, as well as set up recurring orders daily, weekly, on the 1st and 15th of each month, and once a month.
Coinbase Pro provides a considerably more comprehensive charting and trading experience.
Users may place market, limit, and stop orders with cheaper commission rates using Coinbase Pro.
Coinbase Pro also offers margin trading and has far more advanced charting tools.
If you don’t use Coinbase Pro, you’ll have to deal with a confusing fee scheme that’s also rather pricey.
In comparison to its rivals, the cost of trading on Coinbase’s basic platform is relatively expensive.
The costs charged by Coinbase vary per country and area.to learn more Click Here.
How To Open A Coinbase Account
Signing up with Coinbase is a simple and painless procedure. You must first provide your name, email address, and password.
You’ll be prompted to confirm your email address. Coinbase requires you to submit your phone number in order to obtain a verification code, which you must then enter.
To transmit 2-step verification codes, a code will be sent to the phone number.
- You must be at least 18 years old, and proof of age will be required
- Passport cards and government-issued picture ID are not accepted
- a completely functional internet-connected surfing gadget
- A phone number that is linked to your smartphone and allows you to receive messages.
- the most recent version of the Coinbase App or the most recent version of your browser
How To Create A Coinbase Account
- To get started, go to www.coinbase.com on your computer or download and launch the Coinbase app for Android or iOS.
- Select Get started from the drop-down menu.
- The following information will be requested of you. Important: To avoid any problems, enter accurate, up-to-date information.
- Your State, Legal Full Name, Email Address, Password
- To continue, check the box and click Create account.
- Your registered email address will get a verification email from Coinbase.
Note: Make sure all of these details are current before filling them in; you may be prompted to validate each one.
How To Verify Your Email On Coinbase
- Check your email address in the Coinbase.com email you received.
- Return to Coinbase.com by clicking the link in the email.
- To complete the email verification procedure, sign in again using the email and password you just supplied.
How To Verify Your Phone Number On Coinbase
- After you’ve signed up with Coinbase. You will be asked to enter a phone number
- Select your country
- Enter your mobile number
- Click Send Code If you’re on a mobile device, press Continue
- Enter the seven-digit code sent to your phone by Coinbase.r
- Click or tap Continue
if you did not receive any code click on Resend SMS
How To Add Your Personal Information To Coinbase
- Fill out the details on your legitimate government-issued picture ID; you’ll need to upload a photo of it later.
- You will submit the following information in the appropriate order: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Address.
The following questions will be asked of you.
source of revenue for launching coinbase, Current Occupation, Employer and Last 4 digits of SSN
- Select Continue to finish the process.
You’ll have to wait a while for more instructions to arrive by email.
How To Verify Your Identity On Coinbase
- To begin, go into your Coinbase account.
- Verify your identity completely.
Set up a two-step verification app to help safeguard your account from illegal access.
To link a payment method, follow these steps. To find out which payment options are available in your country, select your nation.
Visit the Approved Countries page for additional information on all of the services offered in Coinbase’s supported countries.
Thanks for reading
ALSO READ: WHAT IS APO BOX AND HOW TO GET AN APO BOX