The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card comes with a valued yearly companion fare that for many customers, is enough to justify the annual premium.
Bank of America established the Alaska Air Credit Card. Meanwhile, Bank of America offers online banking, which gives you access to a variety of financial services such as personal banking, business banking, savings accounts, checking accounts, loans, and more.
This card provides an annual Companion Fare, which lets you purchase a ticket for a travelling companion for only $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) once a year.
The Alaska Airlines Credit Card is a visa credit card that rewards users with miles and significant cashback when they use their card to make transactions.
Alaska Airlines’ routes are mostly centred on the West Coast; the airline does not serve every state or major airport.
Alaska Airlines’ free checked bag, Alaska Airlines lounge Club discounts, and Alaska Airlines’ in-flight purchase refunds all assist to save on travel expenses.
The annual fee on this card is $75, which is inexpensive when compared to many other travel and airline credit cards.
The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card carries an APR ranging from 15.99 per cent to 23.99 per cent, depending on your creditworthiness, and a 3 per cent balance transfer fee with a minimum transaction of $10.
Flying on Alaska Airlines and qualified airline partners will earn you points.
According to Alaska Airlines’ conditions, passengers can earn one mile for every real mile travelled. Bonuses are also offered, based on the price class and the status of the frequent flyer.
You would earn 1,200 miles by using your card if you spent $400 for a 500-mile journey on Alaska Airlines in coach without elite status.
A number of security measures are included with this card. Bank of America claims to track your online activities and protect you from potential fraud.
Account notifications can assist you in staying on top of things. This card, like many others, comes with a $0 liability guarantee for fraudulent purchases.
Monthly access to your FICO Score is one service that might help you keep track of your credit. If your credit score suddenly drops, it may be a sign that you need to review your credit record for fraudulent activity.
This card comes with a nice welcome bonus: With this online promotion, you can get a $100 statement credit, 40,000 bonus miles, and Alaska’s Famous Companion FareTM for $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees for just $22).
Make purchases totalling $2,000 or more during the first 90 days of creating your account to qualify. To discover how far this bonus can carry you, check out Alaska’s mileage tool.
The Alaska Airlines credit card also has the following features:
The first checked bag costs $30 on Alaska Airlines. This benefit would more than makeup for the $75 yearly charge if you and a partner each checked a bag on a round trip.
You may get a 50% discount on day tickets to Alaska Airlines lounges with this card. Day passes are normally $50 apiece, but with the card, they’re only $25.
You’ll find fast Wi-Fi, comfy seats, and food and beverages, such as cocktails and Starbucks coffee, at these lounges.
Keep in mind, though, that Alaska only operates lounges at a few select airports.
All Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases, including food, drinks, or Wi-Fi, will earn you 20% back in the form of a bill credit if you use the card.
Alaska Airlines is most recognized for its West Coast destinations, although the airline’s route network includes over 115 locations across the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico.
The option to plan a free stopover on one-way award tickets is a useful and unusual feature of Mileage Plan airline rewards.
This bonus is not available on any other domestic carrier. A stopover might last anything from a day to over a year.
For example, for the same price as Seattle to Los Angeles, you may fly from Seattle (SEA) to San Francisco (SFO), a stopover for a few days, and then fly from San Francisco (SFO) to Los Angeles (LAX). For this, some airlines will charge the equivalent of two awards.
Alaska Airline Card Application
You cannot apply for this Alaska Airlines Bank of America Card if you have terrible or fair credit.
In other words, this Bank of America Alaska Airline Card application requires either an exceptional or decent credit score.
The following are some simple steps on how to apply for an Alaska Air Visa Card:
- open your device browser
- To apply for the Bank of America Arline Visa Alaska Airline Card, go to the Bank of America Arline Visa Alaska Airline Card application website by CLICKING HERE
- You will be prompted to provide personal information such as your first and surname names, as well as your suffix.
- Fill in your name, address, and social security number.
- Fill in your phone number, email address, and birth year.
- Then fill in your yearly income, source of annual income, and all other financial information.
- If you have an Alaska Airline Card, you can add an authorized user to your account.
Read and accept the Bank of America Alaska Credit Card’s terms and conditions. After you’ve agreed to it, scroll down to the bottom and click the proceed button.
In order to continue with your Alaska Airline Credit Card application, you must first complete the following steps.
That’s not all there is to the Alaska Airline Card application, but with a few more steps, you’ll be done.
How To Login To Alaska Airlines credit card
- Proceed to the secure sign-in page for Bank of America.
- Your User ID or Mileage Plan Number, as well as your Password, must be entered. You may also choose to have your browser remember these data.
- Sign in by clicking the Sign In button.
How To Apply For An Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card
- Visit the Visa Signature Credit Card webpage.
- You’ll be transported to the Bank of America application website if you click the green ‘Apply Today‘ button.
- On the following page, fill in all of the requested information, including personal, employment, and financial information.
- Tick the box to accept the terms and conditions, then click Review your information.
How To Activate Your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card
- Please sign in to your account.
- Select Account Services from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Activate Card option.
- Click Submit Activation Request after entering your card number.
If Alaska Airlines doesn’t fly your preferred routes, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card isn’t a good offer. The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature presents a strong value proposition if you are a regular flyer with Alaska Airlines and can take advantage of the companion price, as the companion fare alone covers the yearly premium.
Thanks for reading.